Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!
Random Hero wrote:Mission Plan!
- Get one of every PAL Sonic game ever released boxed, complete and as close to mint as possible.
- This includes all variations where possible (e.g. Platinum/Promos/etc).
- Acquire copies of unique Sonic games that didn't come out in PAL territories.
- Go for games from other territories that have cool box art (i.e. Japanese releases ;P).
- Include games that cameo Sonic is some way.
I don't think my collection is as impressive as something like Shadowman's Megaman collection, but I'm quite happy with the progress I've made so far. I owned a great deal of the Sonic games already due to being a fan of the series for so long, so it's only been variations and rare games that I've had to pick up, which I guess saved me a little bit of money.
If you guys know of any rare variations or just general cool Sonic stuff that I'm missing then I'd appreciate the info! Seem to keep finding new stuff all the bloody time!
Here is my collection, ive also got Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.
Good thing is I found my Mega Drive, Bad thing is I havent got it working yet, Im right in thinking that I should be able to run it off the RF Cable that comes with the Master System?
I might need to open it up and clean it out, if not ill have to grab another one, I always fancied a Mega Drive 2 anyway also at some point I would like to get hold of a 32x and Mega CD but they can get expensive right?
Aikola wrote:Picked up Sonic Generations today for the PS3, cant wait to play it.
just spotted this online, one to hunt for methinks!
Users browsing this forum: tux and 1 guest