Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

FS: PS1, PS2, PS3 games

Got some retro games you want to sell? Looking to buy games from the community? Then head into the RetroCollect Marketplace.

FS: PS1, PS2, PS3 games

Postby Paggini » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi, I'm selling small part of my collection - pics here https://imgur.com/a/nuqjj35

Space Hulk - disc has scratches, plays absolutely fine, manual is super thick with bunch of languages INCLUDING ENGLISH - 9 POUNDS

Omega Boost - disc has a couple of scratches, plays fine, manual in german, MISSING THE BACK COVER, disc is in english - 15 pounds

Brahma Force - manual has a faded sticker on in, completely in english, disc has very few scratches - 15 pounds

G Darius - box has a crack on a front cover, disc in english and in VG condition, manual and back cover in german - 35 pounds

R-Type Delta - disc in VG condition, manual and back cover in german, dutch, french and italian, disc is in english - 32 pounds

King's Field IV - everything in very good condition, complete, UKV - 45 pounds

Legaia 2 - complete, UKV, disc has scratches, plays fine - 12 pounds

Shinobido - great condition, UKV, complete - 20 pounds

Silent Hill - Shattered Memories - UKV, great condition, complete - 60 pounds

Folklore - UKV, complete, great condition - 20 pounds

3D Dot Game Heroes - NTSC version, complete, great condition - 30 pounds

Shipping is 5 pounds, I'm shipping from Croatia, prices ARE NEGOTIABLE, and I'm always open to trades, primarily for PS1, PS2 games, or steelbooks/limited editions for PS4, PS3.

If you need any pics or more info, please PM me, I'll respond ASAP.
Paggini

Return to For Sale