Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

FS/FT: Modded GBC - front light, rechargeable battery

Selling some retro games on eBay? Feel free to share your links with the community.

FS/FT: Modded GBC - front light, rechargeable battery

Postby e+124 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 pm

I'm selling a modded GBC with a front light, rechargeable battery (used with included cable), new screen, new speaker, new buttons and d-pad here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323168854921 Most of these modded GBCs only include a modded screen, and cost the same amount if not more, thus I hope to offer an attractive value here.

I am not the original modder, bought this modded a couple years ago, but have kept it in the extremely good condition I received it in since. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm also open to full or partial trades for the following items:
- 7800 with power cable (controller preferable but not needed)
- Japanese Mega Drive with AV cable and controller
- Japanese PS1 (SCPH-5000 series or SCPH-9000 series model, preferably former) with power cable, AV cable, and controller
- 400/800 games (loose): Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Moon Patrol, and Ms. Pac-Man (if you have CIB copies of any of these games, contact me)
- Mario Bros. for Atari XE
e+124

Re: FS/FT: Modded GBC - front light, rechargeable battery

Postby The Saint » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:25 am

Item sold so locking thread.

Currently Playing (May 2019):
Xbox: The Haunted Mansion
PS2 : The Great Escape
PS1 - Silent Hill

- Completed:
ZX Spectrum - Bak To Skool (04/01/18), Skooldaze (13/01/18)
The Saint

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/search/coll ... -1474.html

Return to Everything eBay