Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Sonic The Hedgehog US UPC (Sega Master System)

Selling some retro games on eBay? Feel free to share your links with the community.

Sonic The Hedgehog US UPC (Sega Master System)

Postby tezzaworld » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 am

Up for auction today is the US Edition of Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Master System sealed in excellent condition, with the UPC sticker attached (see photos).

There is no other colys of this that i know about that are sealed and an unsealed one sold on ebay for over $950 US DOLLARS and that is just crazy for a sticker but I suppose there is people out there that adore that stuff.

Lucky enough the one i have listed is sealed.

Any inspection is welcome before bids are placed.

I got it in a massive retro games collection I bought last year and i am a Playstation collector PS1 to be exact and i am selling to fill my PS1 collection some more.

Now i know if you check my feedback on Ebay, you can see 3 negative. The first one was for this game but another add for it, I withdrew it from ebay to make changes while there was a current bulid active, and it automatically sold to the highest bidder at like €40 bidder wasn't happy and left bad feedback.

The other 2 are from the same person on 2 games that i withdrew i decided not to sell and he left 2 negative feedbacks, i did get in touch with him and ask him did he still want the games for the winning bids and he declined.

This game is located in Dublin, Ireland. I will post worldwide with registered post only.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/-/112250909196?
tezzaworld

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog US UPC (Sega Master System)

Postby ryanretro » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Cool item mate , not seen one of these sealed , bids are already crazy .
Hope it goes to a good home , way out of my price range
ryanretro

Postby kirbydunker85 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Wow, this is something I would love to add to my collection, if I only had the money..
kirbydunker85

Postby Joe Boy 1986 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:47 pm

kirbydunker85 wrote:Wow, this is something I would love to add to my collection, if I only had the money..

I've messaged you and asked you to stop already, please stop random posting in old threads to boost your post count.
Joe Boy 1986

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/videogameda ... atistics/J

Postby RetroBob » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 pm

Joe Boy 1986 wrote:
kirbydunker85 wrote:Wow, this is something I would love to add to my collection, if I only had the money..

I've messaged you and asked you to stop already, please stop random posting in old threads to boost your post count.

I suspect an incoming stuff for sale thread!
RetroBob

Return to Everything eBay