Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Wii U gaming/collecting

Anything current-gen and last-gen belongs in here. Playstation 3/4, Xbox 360/One, Nintendo Wii/U/Switch, Nintendo DS/3DS and Sony PSP/Vita.

Re: Wii U gaming/collecting

Postby Schlibbylibby » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Sturmwind wrote:
KThxsBy wrote:Update :P
https://mobile.twitter.com/BadLandGames/status/971389241744863234

If you have a Twitter account leave a like please. Just to make sure badland know people want the wiiu release. Thanks 8-)

That's very good news. :D

I think the eventual release date will be a 'towards the end of the year' job.

I think it will be an eventually cancelled job. But would love for them to prove me wrong. I’m looking forward to this game. And no one wants just dance to be the last
Schlibbylibby

Postby Wimpey » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Inirius wrote:Hi ! i’m new on this forum, i’m french. ;)
I just wanted to know if someone had the full PAL list of all the different games and versions released on the Wii u.
Thank you a lot for all of the photos we can find in this forum, I’ve discover lots of new collector on the wii u here :lol: !

This site is still active http://www.wiiucollection.com/
Wimpey

Postby mchardmanuk » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Added Sonic Boom and Mario and Sonic, just a few more to add now and I'll have all the games I want on the WiiU.

Also, is it worth downloading the exclusives from the EShop?
mchardmanuk

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/videogameda ... atistics/m

Postby GLA1984 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:45 pm

I imagine most eshop exclusives will jump over to Switch. Typoman was the most recent to do this.

Canvaleon was an exclusive (I think?), but this was then mysteriously removed from the eshop. I'd be interested to know if any other games have similarly disappeared..
GLA1984

Postby dtm06 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 pm

https://twitter.com/BadLandGames/status ... 07264?s=19

Hopefully that means sooner rather than later!
dtm06

Postby KThxsBy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 pm

dtm06 wrote:https://twitter.com/BadLandGames/status/985873944967307264?s=19

Hopefully that means sooner rather than later!

Great news, thanks for posting. hopefully it will be the last official Wii U game to be released and a good one too :D

Glad I kept my pre orders open
KThxsBy

Re: WII U COLLECTING (PAL) / FULL LIST

Postby Inirius » Tue May 01, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi Atsumer,

I saw that you’ve got one copy of Cabela with a French/English on it. I have two question :

-Which is the region code : EUR, EUB or EUA ?

-Where did you find it or where can I find one :D ?

Thanks
Inirius

Re: WII U COLLECTING (PAL) / FULL LIST

Postby Deanos » Tue May 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Inirius wrote:Hi Atsumer,

I saw that you’ve got one copy of Cabela with a French/English on it. I have two question :

-Which is the region code : EUR, EUB or EUA ?

-Where did you find it or where can I find one :D ?

Thanks

Hi. Sorry to interfer. You asked Atsumer but because i have it too i can tell you. Its EUR.
Deanos

Postby Inirius » Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Thank you very much :D . And I guess that you don’t know where I can find one ?
Inirius

Postby Deanos » Wed May 02, 2018 7:31 am

Inirius wrote:Thank you very much :D . And I guess that you don’t know where I can find one ?

I got it from a local store here in Greece. It was just one. I guess i was lucky.
Deanos

Postby Deanos » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 am

Inirius wrote:Thank you very much :D . And I guess that you don’t know where I can find one ?

One major store that had it is out of stock
http://www.multirama.gr/prod/gaming/wii ... 3060418pp/
Deanos

Postby -SV- » Tue May 08, 2018 2:45 pm

You probably know this already but in case you missed Dragon Quest X ver.1-4 is getting a physical release this summer in Japan.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07 ... _i=desktop
-SV-

Postby GLA1984 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:10 pm

I actually didn't know about that until I watched the new finngamer video on youtube, and had to look on the "people also viewed" section to find it on Amazon Japan.
GLA1984

Postby Moses » Wed May 09, 2018 10:17 pm

I've put in another pre order for axiom verge from Amazon Spain. I've also emailed 365 games to see if they will be taking anymore pre orders for the UK version...at the moment they're waiting to hear
Moses

Postby flnxx » Wed May 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Just got a mail from the store where i pre-ordered Axiom Verge, that the game has been officially cancelled.
Anyone else knows if it's true or not, can't seem to find any info on it.
flnxx

Postby dtm06 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 pm

flnxx wrote:Just got a mail from the store where i pre-ordered Axiom Verge, that the game has been officially cancelled.
Anyone else knows if it's true or not, can't seem to find any info on it.

Which store was it?

I have mine through nzgameshop.com and haven't received a cancellation from them. Mightyape still have it up for pre-order too down here in Australia.

If it was in QA like badlandindie said, surely it's close. Unless it failed QA...? Doesn't sound right though.

EDIT: Just shot badland a message on fb. Will let you guys know if/what they say back.
dtm06

Postby flnxx » Thu May 17, 2018 11:32 am

dtm06 wrote:Which store was it?.

Nedgame.nl in the Netherlands, they've pulled the pre-order from their site aswell.
Would really like to know if it's indeed been cancelled or not, it's the last game i wanted for the Wii-U.
flnxx

Postby dtm06 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm

From badland:

Good morning Daniel,

First of all thanks for contact with us, nice to meet you.

According to Axiom Verge WiiU edition, we cannot set a date for the release by the moment, but it's not cancelled.

We're sorry for the possible inconvinience.

Thank you!

So yeah dunno why those places would have cancelled. If anyone is looking for somewhere to buy from if their order got cancelled, mightyape are trustable and still have pre-orders available. They deliver internationally although they do say that they can't ship some items to everywhere (will tell you at checkout if they can't deliver) https://www.mightyape.com.au/product/ax ... u/26879430
dtm06

Postby flnxx » Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm

dtm06 wrote:So yeah dunno why those places would have cancelled. If anyone is looking for somewhere to buy from if their order got cancelled, mightyape are trustable and still have pre-orders available. They deliver internationally although they do say that they can't ship some items to everywhere (will tell you at checkout if they can't deliver) https://www.mightyape.com.au/product/ax ... u/26879430

Thank you for the info, going to keep an eye out for it then, i'm assuming that the store cancelled all pre orders so if and when it comes out they should have it in stock, and should be able to pick up then.
flnxx

Postby Doompanda » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

I finally got hold of a Wii U Black Chest, with the all important outer slip. I'd like to say my bank balance took a massive hit, but at £120, that's barely more than a special edition on the Switch. I also picked up a MH Premium Edition for £25 and a new and sealed MK Premium Edition for £65 a couple of days later. Just need to find a copy of that Spanish Barbie game and film double pack and I'll have a full PAL set.

Doompanda

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Gaming