Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Wii U gaming/collecting

Anything current-gen and last-gen belongs in here. Playstation 3/4, Xbox 360/One, Nintendo Wii/U/Switch, Nintendo DS/3DS and Sony PSP/Vita.

Re: Wii U gaming/collecting

Postby Zeldacollector » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Inirius wrote:Wow ! That’s great ! Congratulation !
So i guess that you’ve already got the English Cabela ;) .

yes i got english cabela sealed and opened copies....got sealed one few year back from local guy 30 euros and opened but new copy from gamestop for 10 euros.
recently tried to sell opened copy here in finland for 40 euros....2-3 months in sale no one wanted it so i guess i keep it when someone actually starting to collect full pal set here to make it some demand.

ebay just had one auctioned cabela and didnt expect it goes that high....and mine in better condition didnt sell for 40euros

Zeldacollector

Postby Inirius » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 pm

I saw this auction, it’s crazy :roll: .
If you want to sell your copy I’ll be happy to buy it, I’m searching for a sealed copy but an opened could be good enough.
It’s one of the 5 games I miss for the Fullset :D , so if you accept to sell me, I’ll be very, very happy :) (for the price, we’ll see, in view of this auction, 40 isn’t enough I guess).
Inirius

Postby GLA1984 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:57 am

The wait for the LRG news is almost equalling the BadLand games fiasco.

In the meantime, I've ground to a halt going after the remaining USA variants I want and have found myself binge buying accessories and other surplus items under the Wii U umbrella.
GLA1984

Postby GLA1984 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:31 pm

March 29.
GLA1984

Postby Inirius » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:04 pm

I saw this also ! It’s wonderful ! Finally Axiome Verge will be physically released on the wii u :lol: .

Unfortunately i’s a US version.
Inirius

Postby -SV- » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:50 am

https://gamingtrend.com/feature/intervi ... l-fallout/
In this website when they asked LRG what will their focuse be after vita they said this:

"We really just want to try out new platforms to try and fill that void – PlayStation 3, Wii U, and 3DS. Maybe even Xbox One…"

If I remember correctly they have also said that there won't be any more wii u releases from them, but what they said this time is different!
What do you guys think?
-SV-

Postby Inirius » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Well I hope that they will :lol:

I think personally that it will depend on how Axiome Verge will go on.
Inirius

Previous

Return to Modern Gaming