Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Super metroid UKV classic

If you want to help researching variants of games, like regional versions, this is the right place. Pick your system's topic and head on in.

Super metroid UKV classic

Postby Sparky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:15 pm

I was looking through my collection and noticed I have a small box Super Metroid in in Nintendo Classics variant with a UKV code. I can't find it in the database and am not able to find anything about this. Does anyone here know more about it?
Sparky

Re: Super metroid UKV classic

Postby The Saint » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Yes

Both Super Metroid and Lylat Wars on N64 had both big box releases before re-releasing smaller box versions.

The smaller box versions are more desirable in market today.

Please note the database only has one entry per title. So for things like 'Players Choice' releases of original releases don't get a separate entry. However if you drill down on said title other variants are noted but we do not put multiple releases of the same game. A good example of this is Punch Out on NES. The Mike Tyson version is the main entry with the re-release listed on the titles profile page.

The view is the original release is the listed one with all others as variants.

Currently Playing (November 2018):
Xbox: The Haunted Mansion
PS2 : The Great Escape
PS1 - Tenchu Stealth Assassins

- Completed:
ZX Spectrum - Bak To Skool (04/01/18), Skooldaze (13/01/18)
The Saint

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/search/coll ... -1474.html

Return to Game Variant Research