Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Region keeps switching back to Europe

Anything in the game database not working as expected? Please let us know here.

Region keeps switching back to Europe

Postby SNDTST » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm

At seemingly random moments while searching (to add games into my collection) the setting "Limit collection stats and "missing from collection" search to:" switches from "North America" (my desired setting) back to Europe (what I assume is the default). Even stranger is that this setting effects my stats page even when I am signed out. It has happened while searching in the "Quick Game Search" input and while changing the search term in the "search results" page. I have tried to reproduce it by searching for the same term and it doesn't happen immediately again, so it doesn't appear to be based on a specific search term, it also has happened while looking at my stats page (after hitting refresh once to see if games that I had entered had started appearing in my stats). While inputting my collection I didn't have a need to search for European games and I would immediately switch back to North America and continue, so I don't know if the reverse would have occurred if I was on Europe. The bug does seem to occur every time I've been away from the sight for more than a few hours though.
SNDTST

Return to Bug Reports