Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Fantasia (Mega Drive), possible sound problems

All discussions regarding Classic Games belong in here.
No matter which Console or System, it's a welcome discussion in here.

Fantasia (Mega Drive), possible sound problems

Postby NufcDazzla » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:16 am

Fantasia was one of my recent buys for my Mega Drive but when I tried it out, I could'nt help noticing the sound was a touch off in places, especially at the beginning of the game as it sounds like the level music cuts itself out for the first 3-4 seconds but is OK on other tries

Curious as to if my MD's sound chip was faulty, I tried other games and they worked just fine, so Im thinking it could be one of two things, firstly the cartridge I bought could be knackered or its one of the many flaws of this utterly glitch-ridden game. So Im wondering, has anyone else had these sort of sound problems with this one?
CURRENTLY PLAYING: Epic Mickey, Power Of Illusion (3DS), Crystal Mines 2 (Lynx), Family Guy, Back To The Multiverse (PS3)
LAST GAME COMPLETED: New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U)

TWITTER: @NufcDazzla84
NufcDazzla

Return to Retro Gaming