Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

What game is this?

Selling some retro games on eBay? Feel free to share your links with the community.

Re: I cant remember the name of this game

Postby hoyos98 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:17 am

ninjaalex wrote:
hoyos98 wrote:Hi,i need help to find a game name of the 90's-2000, which consisted of mmoving on in different worlds and killing enemies, it was 2D, the character wore sunglasses, and if you fall to the acid your skeleton floated. I think his name had a "Z" but im not sure, by the way its a PC old game, thanks in advance.

Zombies ate my neighbours?

is not Zombies ate my neighbours
hoyos98

Re: That 1 game you can't remember!

Postby johnseeking » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:39 am

Vray82884 wrote:Nagging. I've looked everywhere for this one game. I've gone mad searching through stores, databases, people's closets... It's been unhealthy. If I hadn't nearly pee'd myself from laughter playing this game, in my early childhood obviously, I'd never have become this much of a wreck.
It's just some stupid baseball game where you can use mods and power ups during gameplay. You're standing in the batter's box and a rocket shows up in your power up box. [i]Oh man, this guy is so done[i] is your thought process. The pitch comes, you swing, contact is made (hehe), the short stop goes to make the play, and WOOSH! There he goes to the warning track. The ball carried him all the way there and here is your player with a lead off double. The. Most. Fun. Baseball game ever.

I just have no idea what it was...

Baseball Simulator 1000?
Keeping it old, as in school. And fart. And farting in school, probably.
johnseeking

Finding an old childhood game.

Postby mrmontigue » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 am

I am looking for any info on a game I used to play when I was a child, and I believe it was a Windows 2000 game, and it started with an S and had something to do with a dog and a scooter, skeeter or something? Anyways, please help...
mrmontigue

Re: What game is this?

Postby Titan91 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Jump Start First Grade, according to this Amazon review.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revi ... B00008OE6J
Titan91

What are these games?

Postby Pekiman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm in search of retrogames experts to find the games from these screenshots :D . If someone can help me, it would be nice ;) .

Thank you in advance !
Pekiman

Re: What are these games?

Postby RetroBob » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Kid Chameleon?

Why do you want to know?
RetroBob

Postby Pekiman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:50 pm

RetroBob wrote:Kid Chameleon?

Why do you want to know?

Thank you, it seems to be that for the first screenshot. It remains for me to find the game of the last one.

I want to know besause I recently participated to a retrogames quizz with this kind of pictures and I was unable to find these two while screenshots seems familiar to me
Pekiman

Postby Suteneko » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Isn't the second one from the megadrive game Boogerman?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogerman:_A_Pick_and_Flick_Adventure
Suteneko

Postby Pekiman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Suteneko wrote:Isn't the second one from the megadrive game Boogerman?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogerman:_A_Pick_and_Flick_Adventure

Thank you very much! This is definitely Boogerman! You are awesome guys :) .
Pekiman

Postby RetroBob » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:26 am

Ha, was I right with Kid Chameleon? Yes, I recognised the second one but couldn't put my finger on it.
RetroBob

Postby Pekiman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:32 pm

RetroBob wrote:Ha, was I right with Kid Chameleon?

Yes you were right. I saw a video and I recognized the tree trunk. It's really characteristic in addition to the samurai character. Thanks a lot once again! ;)
Pekiman

Help!!! Looking for vintage handheld game

Postby Goddfather74 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Trying to remember and locate a handheld electronic game from my childhood... It was a cheap B&W handheld electronic video game/calculator that had a blue slide cover... On one side was the calculator and you slide over the cover to reveal a simple videogame, with a few choices, on the other side... I don't remember the brand name... It was sliver with a blue slide cover... Can anyone help? Any info will due...
Goddfather74

Postby coolbond2017 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:34 am

Here you will find the best game and what is more important is the price is also very good. :)
coolbond2017

I need a game to be found/Named, I loved it

Postby Achelmic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 am

This was not really a retro game but was instead a DSI game. I played this all the time and it really was fun, sad but amazing in general. if I remember correctly it was an RPG type game. the point of the game was you were an adventurer and a person removed all the color in the world *game world* and you tried collecting vials of color to restore the world. You would move to towns and for levels, you sometimes had to paint ink as boards. You when making weapons would draw them and there was a gun, sword and more. >>>> Explains in more detail but spoils the end or so.
Spoiler: Hover over to reveal text
*might not be right but I think it is* You had a friend *girl* and you adventured with her, at the beginning of the game you would draw your character, you went and got coins in the game. there was a song at the end, You fought a robot at the almost end.

IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THE NAME I WILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS WORTH PLAYING SO PLEASE
Achelmic

Re: I need a game to be found/Named, I loved it

Postby Durst.P.I. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Achelmic wrote:This was not really a retro game but was instead a DSI game. I played this all the time and it really was fun, sad but amazing in general. if I remember correctly it was an RPG type game. the point of the game was you were an adventurer and a person removed all the color in the world *game world* and you tried collecting vials of color to restore the world. You would move to towns and for levels, you sometimes had to paint ink as boards. You when making weapons would draw them and there was a gun, sword and more. >>>> Explains in more detail but spoils the end or so.
*might not be right but I think it is* You had a friend *girl* and you adventured with her, at the beginning of the game you would draw your character, you went and got coins in the game. there was a song at the end, You fought a robot at the almost end.

IF ANYONE REMEMBERS THE NAME I WILL LOVE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS WORTH PLAYING SO PLEASE

Sound like Drawn to life to me.
Durst.P.I.

Re: Help!!! Looking for vintage handheld game

Postby ninjaalex » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Goddfather74 wrote:Trying to remember and locate a handheld electronic game from my childhood... It was a cheap B&W handheld electronic video game/calculator that had a blue slide cover... On one side was the calculator and you slide over the cover to reveal a simple videogame, with a few choices, on the other side... I don't remember the brand name... It was sliver with a blue slide cover... Can anyone help? Any info will due...

Was the only game on it a Tetris clone?
Last Game Completed: Vanquish (360) 8/10 - Polished and hugely entertaining
ninjaalex

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/videogameda ... -5475.html

Postby BlackHole12 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Hey retrocollect forum,

I am searching for an old DOS-game where you were searching a dungeon with a party of three (I believe there were a warrior, a mage and somebody else I don't quite remember) for a goblet or chalice or something. I always thought the game was called "Dungeons of Doom" but apart from this title being a bit generic, even after hours of searching I couldn't find it anywhere.

Here are some random fragments I remember:
* The mage's name was "Godran" I believe
* There were three levels: The first featured mummies, the second skeletons and the third ghosts as enemies
* There was a switch to turn the map on by starting the game with "dod.exe -mapdispon"

Does anyone know more, e.g. the development studio or something?

I much appreciate your help :-)
BlackHole12

Re: I need a game to be found/Named, I loved it

Postby BlackHole12 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:28 am

Achelmic wrote:This was not really a retro game but was instead a DSI game. I played this all the time and it really was fun, sad but amazing in general. if I remember correctly it was an RPG type game. the point of the game was you were an adventurer and a person removed all the color in the world *game world* and you tried collecting vials of color to restore the world. You would move to towns and for levels, you sometimes had to paint ink as boards. You when making weapons would draw them and there was a gun, sword and more. >>>> Explains in more detail but spoils the end or so.

I think you mean "The Void" by Ice-Pick-Lodge? http://store.steampowered.com/app/37000/The_Void/
BlackHole12

Postby snowflake » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:19 pm

BlackHole12 wrote:* There was a switch to turn the map on by starting the game with "dod.exe -mapdispon"

I'm going to assume this isn't Dungeon of Doom, from 1994?
GameHammer - Retro Game Reviews
Attempting a PS2 UK PAL release full set; plus Original Xbox Exclusives set
snowflake

Postby BlackHole12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:31 am

snowflake wrote:I'm going to assume this isn't Dungeon of Doom, from 1994?

Thank you but unfortunately the game is from 1992 or earlier. I am pretty sure the title is "Dungeons of Doom". It was a typical dungeon crawler (without textures).
BlackHole12

PreviousNext

Return to Everything eBay