Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Another Wii U Dev Kit On E-bay

Selling some retro games on eBay? Feel free to share your links with the community.

Another Wii U Dev Kit On E-bay

Postby DevCollect » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

First of all hello! new to the forum.

Stumbled on this the other day, I'm not sure if something like this is technically sell able. Does anyone know if its ok to buy this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322844105656?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

DevCollect.
DevCollect

Re: Another Wii U Dev Kit On E-bay

Postby pineapple-king » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:19 am

Looking at the listing I would be more worried that the seller only has one feedback. Would rather buy something for £1000 from someone with a decent amount of feed back. It’s common for new sellers to appear with expensive items they don’t have, then try and disappear with the money or just waste time and cause problems. More than likely a scammer
pineapple-king

Re: Another Wii U Dev Kit On E-bay

Postby DevCollect » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Spoken with the guy and he has sent more pictures of things I have requested and the environment they are in is consistent I'm convinced he actually has it, gunna wait for the end of the big though.
DevCollect

Return to Everything eBay