Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

AUTOGRAPHED Mortal Kombat II (Genesis)-Signed by Johnny Cage

Selling some retro games on eBay? Feel free to share your links with the community.

AUTOGRAPHED Mortal Kombat II (Genesis)-Signed by Johnny Cage

Postby Retro STrife » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Here's an autographed Mortal Kombat II, complete for Sega Genesis, up for auction on ebay. It is signed by Daniel Pesina, the martial artist/actor who played Johnny Cage and all the ninjas (Scorpion, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Smoke, etc.) in Mortal Kombat I & II. For those that don't know, Mortal Kombat 1 & 2 filmed real actors to create the game and digitized them into the game. The auction gives more details about it. The auction also includes a photo of Pesina himself with the signed game, so you know it's legit. Personally, I've never seen any signed MK games on ebay, and my guess is that Pesina would be the most sought after signature of any MK actors or designers, especially because of the number of characters he played.

If you have any thoughts, please feel free to share.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322304170163?
Retro STrife

Return to Everything eBay