Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

[RPG] Zia and the Goddesses of Magic (DC/PS1/Steam)

Found some gaming news and want to share it with fellow retro gamers? Discuss your news in here.

[RPG] Zia and the Goddesses of Magic (DC/PS1/Steam)

Postby Orion_ » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 pm

After one year of full time work, I present to you my next game made for the Playstation 1, the Dreamcast, + a release on Steam !
It's an RPG called "Zia and the Goddesses of Magic"

In a world where magic is Queen, people lived happily and safely under the protection of the ten guardian goddesses.
Out of the unknown came a powerful demon who brought trouble upon the world, and all the goddesses got captured and locked away. Evil creatures started to take hold of the nearby villages and threatened the inhabitants.

Zia is a little girl who lives in a village in the mountains with her parents.
When she was younger, she discovered by chance a spell book and started to practice magic.

One day, an old wise man came from the mountain and asked Zia's parents for shelter for one night.
At the dinner table, he told Zia about the existence of several spell books spread around the world.
Zia got very interested and begged her parents to let her go and look for these books to learn more about magic spells.

During her journey, Zia will discover the trapped goddesses.
Now is your chance to help her rescue the goddesses from the evil creatures by casting magic spells!

Order the game for Playstation 1 or Pre-Order the game for Dreamcast on my website by clicking here !

You can also Help my game get Greenlight on Steam !

The game is available in English, French & Spanish !

And before you ask, No, the game doesn't use RPG Maker, it's my own engine made from scratch.
The battle system is is unique and different from all the other RPGs I know.
It's based on magic symbol formula that you must remember, each spell having a specific formula that you should reproduce using Triangle, Square, Cross and Circle buttons during the battle. Each enemy has a weak point where a specific magic can damage them more, so you must guess and try the best magic spell to win the battle faster.

Watch a Video Trailer:

Watch Gameplay Video:

Playstation 1 Release:
Retro Game Programming -> http://onorisoft.free.fr/ <-
Dreamcast (soon), PS1, PCe, MD, Atari, Jaguar, GP32, GBA, ...
Orion_

Return to Gaming News & Headlines