Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

All good things...

Any discussion not related to gaming such as football, anime, music and life in general, belongs in here.

Re: All good things...

Postby The Saint » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:53 am

Usually this would be a point where I'd post a meme of 'this is not an airport so you don't have to announce your departure', in your case - you will be genuinely missed.

You were one of the members who welcomed me when I joined up so for sure, you helped shape my stay on this site be one of the best sites I've joined.

I thank you for this. Hope you still lurk from time to time...

Currently Playing (November 2018):
Xbox: The Haunted Mansion
PS2 : The Great Escape
PS1 - Tenchu Stealth Assassins

- Completed:
ZX Spectrum - Bak To Skool (04/01/18), Skooldaze (13/01/18)
The Saint

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/search/coll ... -1474.html

Postby T Moleman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:23 am

Very understandable, I've started selling off a lot of my own collection as it was just gathering dust. The scene just isn't the same anymore, it's went from a small collective of similarly minded, passionate hobbyists to a facebook popularity contest full of Glenn Edward t-shirt wearing Glenn Edward types...

Off of dedicated forums and select events the scene is pure cancer. It was good while it lasted.
T Moleman

Postby RetroBob » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Presumably the first post was deleted?
RetroBob

Return to Off Topic Discussion