Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

Is DVD collecting a waste of money in your opinion?

Any discussion not related to gaming such as football, anime, music and life in general, belongs in here.

Re: Is DVD collecting a waste of money in your opinion?

Postby JeepSwensonfan » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Shinobi_X wrote: And my Ulysses 31 and Mask box sets..

Good man.

We collect 80's cartoons on dvd, as there is no chance on them being released on Blu-ray. Gots a nice little collection of them.
JeepSwensonfan

Postby Videopac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 pm

I now collect Dvds of films that no longer get shown on TV but I used to watch a lot. My fear is that films I want to see will no longer be available.
And I don't own a PC ..not that I trust that anyway. Lol.
Compliance.

Videopac

Postby straydog » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:47 pm

My brother had a decent size collection around 600. He has since culled it down to probably half of that. Myself, I only have the South Park series on DVD. It is something that I could easily stream but I love the psychical copies (hence retro games and music CDs too). Did contemplate selling them off recently but not really sure where I sit with that idea.
straydog

Postby Bee » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:21 am

DVD collecting is as VHS collecting in the 80's, 90's ...there are still rare VHS cassettes out there, e.g. some Disney Black Editions
Bee

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion