Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

FS: PS1, GBA NTSC JRPGs, The Messenger Switch SRG edition

Got some retro games you want to sell? Looking to buy games from the community? Then head into the RetroCollect Marketplace.

FS: PS1, GBA NTSC JRPGs, The Messenger Switch SRG edition

Postby Paggini » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:34 pm

I'm selling couple of PS1 JRPGs as well as FF V and FF VI fot the GBA, and The Messenger for the switch, SRG EDITION. Condition and price are as follows.

Koudelka - box has a crack on the front, but everything else is in very good condition. Disc condition varies from near mint to vg+, but nothing major on any of the four discs. Manual is also in great condition. Price is 60 pounds.

Brave Fencer Musashi - SOLD

The Messenger for The Nintendo Switch, SRG variant. - Still sealed, nothing to be said here. Price is 55 pounds.

Final Fantasy V for Gameboy Advance - Comes with the box and manual, everything is in great condition. Box is in VG+ condition. Price is 55 pounds.

Final Fantasy VI for Gameboy Advance - Comes with the box and manual, everything is in great condition. Price is 55 pounds.

IMGUR link here - https://imgur.com/a/OAuZ1KD

I'm shipping the games from Croatia. Postage, untracked is 4 pounds, tracked is 7.50 pounds, that means worldwide. I'm always open for all kinds of offers or deals. Feel free to PM me for any question whatsoever! :D
Last edited by Paggini on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paggini

Re: FS: PS1, GBA NTSC JRPGs, The Messenger Switch SRG editio

Postby Paggini » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:42 pm

BUMP, added a couple of new games for sale

Your message contains 42 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 75.
Paggini

Return to For Sale