Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

What's my game worth?

Got some retro games you want to sell? Looking to buy games from the community? Then head into the RetroCollect Marketplace.

Re: What's my game worth?

Postby Jamesmathieson » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi all I hope you can help, I am selling my collection due to saving a deposit for a house, so sadly I need to raise funds. I have a couple of games I have no idea of value & after looking online I cant find any that have sold.

The first is a sealed copy of World League Basketball for the PS1 its a UK pal version. I have seen them sell un-sealed for anywhere between £80 - £150, but have never seen a sealed copy.

I have a copy of Winnie The Pooh Disney learning for the PS1 I see its listed on here as very rare, but again I cant find any that have sold.

Any help much appreciated. Ps I cant upload photos on here, cant figure out how to do it :)

Thanks
James
Jamesmathieson

Re: What Retro Games have you bought this week?

Postby Zeldacollector » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 pm

this isnt exactly games but found these from local marketplace in finland for 150 euros total. seller werent gamer or collector he recently found these from old warehouse so they could been sitting there long time.

any idea what those are worth?

both are plastic and 2 sided with embossed letters and quite big in size. other is 122 x 30cm and other 91 x 68cm

Zeldacollector

TurboGrafx16 Holiday Edition Market Opinions

Postby IMJ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Hi Retro Collectors. I recently discovered this site and I think it's great. The database is incredible as well, and once I'm done logging comics on the CGC boards, I'll probably get started here logging my game collection.

I did some searching and came across this topic which explains clearly that there is no hardware logging here, and so I wanted to create this thread to pick everyone's brains on the market for this particular item:

This is a collage shot I put together of my complete, boxed TurboGrafx 16. I've seen plenty for sale here and there, but this is the only complete Holiday Edition I've ever seen. As far as I know, this was as a single season promo for the system, and this example is very complete (all functioning hardware, pack-in insert, manuals, printed apocrypha, etc).

Obviously the last shot of all the games were not part of this package when new, but I put the collage together to highlight a sort of unboxing of the system (it's one picture out of order as the black cover sheet should be appearing before the system in the foam) as well as my game collection.

I've never seen this come to market in the single season holiday box, and so I need some expert opinions. Can you guys chime in about this find? Value? Scarcity? etc....

Thank you....
IMJ

Re: What's my game worth?

Postby ninjaalex » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 pm

I have this, but is the price the seller listed it for in anyway realistic:
Playstation Magazine Final Fantasy VIII Special
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Playstation- ... SwIfBciQ1s
Last Game Completed: Altered Beast (MD) 7/10 - Iconic, but not a masterpiece
ninjaalex

Collection Stats: http://www.retrocollect.com/videogameda ... -5475.html

Previous

Return to For Sale