Welcome to RetroCollect's Retro Gaming Forum. Here you'll meet a community for both classic game collectors and retro gamers. Should you want to discuss the best retro games or the rarest games around, register now and get involved with the best retro gaming forum online!

What's my game worth?

Got some retro games you want to sell? Looking to buy games from the community? Then head into the RetroCollect Marketplace.

PSP Games, UMDs, and Manual Collection (anything special?)

Postby PSA_Games » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:56 am

Hello All,

I'm new here, but I wanted to post about my current collection of PSP Games, Game Manuals I have for the games, and UMDs. I've had these since I can remember, for many years - PSP was my childhood console!

My question entails how the games (and UMDs) I have aged in the years since their releases. From the images I'll link to in this post https://imgur.com/a/IqI1Beh, you'll see that I no longer have the cases for the games, since they were taking quite the space some years back - but I kept the manuals, and obviously the games. I'm curious at to whether these might be desirable, not because I want to sell them but rather IF I ever have to consider selling them (saving for graduate school might make that decision for me).

Anyways, hope everyone had a great Christmas, and happy New Year's!
PSA_Games

How much is this Megadrive game worth?

Postby Segagaga » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi,

Just joined this website. Avid MD collector since 1998. I have a lot of "rare" games I bought in the early 2000 for dirt cheap.
I know some of the prices got significantly higher since then, but I can't trust ebay prices either.

The game in question is Battle Mania Daiginjou released by VIC TOKAI. Reg card is missing, manual is a little beat up, with some humidity signs on it. Cartridge has some signs of use and the side of the box had some colors that faded away.

Ebay states this game is worth 1000$ at least which is insane and impossible to sell at this price. I bout mine in 2003 for 3000 Yen from a second hand game shop in NARA japan.

Since I am in need of cash, there is someone I know who wants to buy it from me, but at a fair price.

Any MD connaisseurs out there that can lead me?

Thanks in advance! (PHOTOS for reference)

Segagaga

Previous

Return to For Sale