The term ‘RetroCollect’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is York House, Cottingley Business Park, Bradford BD16 1PE. Our company registration number is OC359863. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By accessing “RetroCollect” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “RetroCollect”, “http://www.retrocollect.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “RetroCollect”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “RetroCollect” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “RetroCollect” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “RetroCollect” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “RetroCollect” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RetroCollect and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RetroCollect. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RetroCollect takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and demographic information (such as postcode and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Separate terms and conditions apply to any competitions, games or free prize draws on this site.
RetroCollect reserves the right to remove any user generated content submitted to the website without explanation.
This website and its content is copyright of RetroCollect 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may not copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Linking to RetroCollect
You may link to RetroCollect and you do not need permission to do so. RetroCollect encourages linking to our website, but please refrain from linking directly to our images or files to display on your own webpage.
Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to administrators (or members of their immediate families) of RetroCollect LLP.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entry detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name and e-mail address by using the contact page.
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner(s) will be the entrant(s) who successfully meet the competition criteria clearly outlined within each competition.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and RetroCollect reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail and display the results within either the competition page and/or on an applicable messageboard thread. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as RetroCollect may require.
10. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the RetroCollect LLP.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. RetroCollect reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. RetroCollect may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. RetroCollect will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
|< Prev||Next >|